Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I Am Back

It's been 3 years since my last post.

I've missed out on a lot of documentations.....of things and people in my life.

In a flash, Ethan is now 7 and Adrielle is 10.

They have said so many darnest things that I would have recorded here, but I didn't  and now I rely on facebook to remind me.

So, why am I back?

Seems like every change in my life makes me miss writing.

Mr Liow went for an interview last week and he passed it. This means that we are very likely going to Tucson again and it's going to happen before Christmas this year.  This,  in my opinion,  is not confirmed till the official order is out.

And yes,  I want to continue documenting my life.  Not for the scrutiny of the unknown public but for family and friends who care. That which happened some years back turned me off sharing my life publicly for long enough.

That move to Tucson,  I'll continue to update as we gather more updates along the way.

And what had changed in these 3 years?

We now have a cat.  That cat is the sweetest thing we found,  so we call him Marshmallow.

In summary of how he came into our home: He was a stray. We started feeding him.  He appeared sick. I took him to vet. I brought him home to administer antibiotics. He went missing after vet visit (disappeared right under my nose). Realised he hid in the storeroom the 30+hours. I showered him,  trimmed his stray-cat-sharp nails and he didn't maul me into pieces.  He pee and poop in the ltter box naturally (I didn't even tell him to....) He gradually stole our hearts except Mr Liow who never liked cats.  He's ok with him and doesn't dislike him now, but no love.

And so he said that IF we ever do go to Tucson again,  cat is not going.

Never expect that we'd be going again after 2015 came and ended.

Am I going to leave cat behind? Nope. Giving up on animals who love me deeply,  once is more than enough.

Next, I still have only 2 human kids. Enough.  Lots of grooming and upbringing and testing of my character.  More about them from now on. 

Me? I'm into fitness these days. Keeping fit,  because skinny is no longer an option.  My body doesn't know skinny anymore,  you see.

I've so much to write but I should not be hogging the toilet for so long.

I'll end with what my maternal instinct inspired me to post:

No comments:

Post a Comment