Friday, June 8, 2012

The Same


4 years ago, AN wouldn't chew and swallow her food. She would drink milk and throw up afterwards. I finally reached the end of that dark tunnel slightly over a year ago. She's still not a keen eater but she eats and I'm rested.

4 years later, ER is forcing me to travel back in time, back to when nothing I cook, do or say will make AN take in any more than 300 calories each day.

For kids who eat and drink when they should, calories are just figures. For kids like mine, they mean proper nutrition and growth.

Today is one of those days when I am made to wonder how ER will ever grow with such little milk and milk intake.

200mls in the morning, 5 scoops of ramen for lunch before he threw up more than what went in. I am crossing my fingers and hoping the rest of the day will be better.

:(

Maybe, the problem lies with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment