Thursday, December 19, 2013

9 years and counting

Happy anniversary to Chris Liow! This must be the most tiring anniversary in years.

My bones are breaking, so are yours, from dashing around the park to checking into the next hotel.

And from carrying the little Tiger because he's cold, or tired, or hungry, or because he's tired of looking at butts when he walks.

Thank God the Princess is good help some of the time.

Thanks for bringing us here.

And the Lord is great! We had a bright and sunny day at the park today (despite the cold weather) after non-stop rainy ones since we reached. Makes this day an enjoyable one.

One more day and it's over. I wish this holiday never ends but I also look forward to going back home because I want to finish washing those laundry in the laundry bag.

Whatever that is, thank God for you in my life. The many struggles we have to face make me appreciate you more each time. But growing up has its pains. For Love to grow stronger, love muscles need to be trained. Bear with me when I'm sore because I'm in the process of building our future on a better note.

I'm exercising some muscle.

Happy anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment