Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Missing you

Baileys, do you still get to gaze into your new mummy's eyes like you do did with me?

I miss you. More so when the kids do not behave. You would always be around to lick my tears away, instantly. Only Maen and you have the ability to calm me down. Now that both of you are not with me, it is terribly hard to pick myself up on some days.

I have only pictures of you to imagine with. To imagine that you are still here to assure me that things are going to be ok. To jump onto my lap when I sit on the floor. I no longer do. Because I do not have the both of you anymore. Sitting on the floor mean nothing anymore.

Many times I wonder why I do not have to speak a word and you understand what I want but I can speak every word I know and the kids do not understand. I can't even remember when both of you learnt to stay on your bed whenever you see me come with mop and pail. Both of you do not step around till I say ok. Who taught you that? I'm sure you taught Maen that.

Who taught you to hear me when you do not understand the words I say? Who taught you to love us so much?

Baby, I miss you. I really really wish I have the ability to go back to when I never had to choose to make you leave. Darling, I miss you....

Believe me Baileys. Mummy really loves you. I mean forever and I wish we have forever to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment