Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Small Talk

At 10.45pm
ER: "Mummy I'm a wolf"

"Time to sleep, Wolf."

But the wolves are not sleepy, so I told them a short story.

"Late in the night when wolves hear little children playing when it's sleeping time, they will (raising my voice and sounding terrified) jump through the windows and take those children away!"

2 seconds of silence later....

ER whispering fearfully: "Mummy I want to go outside."

I said nope.

He didn't insist. Instead, he hid himself under our blanket and fell asleep.

Hehe.

--------------------------

ER had been 'fighting' at home lately. He's punching the air and pointing the gun at us, going "bang bang". I hv little issues with that as long as he does not lay a finger on anyone. Pretending is ok.

Daddy wonders if he had been playing 'fight' with his classmates and hopes he doesn't beat anyone. We've not received complaints so far and we hope not to.

He had been scratched on the face by a classmate (a girl) though. And he constantly tells us "Naja beat me." He's in the playgroup class although he's old enough to be in N1 (he's new so there's some sort of induction going on). Naja is barely past 2 years old by the way. Just some little squabbles between toddlers.

AN assured daddy that no one beat him, that all his classmates are so little and they are all girls, to which he replied: "have! Naja beat me! SHE'S A BOY!"

LOLOLOLOLOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment