Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sunday School

Long overdue but we finally brought them to Sunday School last week.

AN enjoyed the worship and sang and danced. ER was clingy and refused to sing. He even grumbled when I sang -_____-"

When time comes for them to be separated into respective classes, AN wasn't too keen. I stayed with her in the class till she was a little more warmed up before bringing ER to the nursery class. AN reminds me of myself. At 34yrs old, I still dislike putting myself in a strange environment with not a single soul that I know.

After AN settled in a little, I carried the clingy boy over to the nursery class. To my surprise, ER blended in immediately. He ran towards the kids and held hands with them to form a circle the moment we stepped in. And he forgot about me. He IS a more sociable child than AN. And friendly too (when he's not cranky).

I returned to AN's class upon seeing that ER had no problem with my absence. And I noticed that AN was participating and volunteering answers when I got there. She turned back to check on my presence and smiled when she saw that I had come back to her.

Both of them were happy after church. ER made lots of friends and would run to talk to them when we walk by each other after 'school'. And he would hug every familiar adult that he noticed from the worship session earlier on. He had been asking when we will be back to church school. AN enjoyed the worship and is constantly singing the songs they sang. ER sings with her.

Makes me want to go back to church too. I need revival. I'm dying spiritually, if not already dead. I'm resentful and I can can't carry on this way.

It's time I fight the rebellion and hate in my heart.

I try hor.

No comments:

Post a Comment