Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Good Day

Today is a good day. At least by 6pm now, I've not lost my temper.

ER went for a review at Kinderclinic today. There's no need to nebulise him now. Dr Lee wants me to give Flixotide (through the exhaler) 2 pumps, twice a day for the next 2.5 months for maintenance. If he gets flu or cough during this period and gets breathless again, I can add on the ventolin puff, 2 puffs 3 times a day. If it gets bad, I'm to increase Flixotide to 2 puffs 3 times till his phlegmy condition gets better.

He was in a super mood, laughed with Dr Lee and cheekily waved goodbye as we exited the room. He even gave her a kiss. So cheeky. Lol.

The kids, for once, had been cooperative. At least till now at 6pm, they had been easy.

I didn't have to make AN go into the room for a nap, and she didn't get impatient when she came across new words in the storybook she was reading. She attempted to read them when most times, she simply brushes them off with "it's a long word. I can't read it."

ER didn't get very agitated over little things. He didn't want to eat but had milk.

The kids played and I had more fun than complaints from them about each other today.

How peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment