Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Loving Hubby


I've been really short fused recently and I know it. But I can't help it. The hateful things that keep happening to test my patience, do not help.

Mr Liow dropped me an sms that day saying he knows I'm drained from taking care of the sick baby without much rest, and the older one had been really uncooperative.

This is a busy week for him. Despite that, he specially went to fetch AN home during lunch time (my mum had been sick for a week now) and helped me entertain the kids. He even took on feeding ER milk when ER refused dinner.

He's giving ER the last cup of the day while I'm shitting without a care in the toilet now. And he's announcing that the job is done!

Dear, thanks for helping out. I am so easily angered these days. No cooperation from the kiddos, from eating to obeying instructions. Thanks for taking over when I'm on the verge of another breakdown.

I could have left AN with mum because mum said she's better today. But I asked to have her home because I have problems relating to AN these few days. I can't give up the opportunity now that I have reasons to keep her home.

I know, she's my daughter. There's no need for reasons to want her home. But I am tired of trouble. I don't want mum to think she's doing a lousy job with her and is 'terminating' her.

Now, it's struggle after struggle. I hope we don't end up killing each other before the relationship improves...

Damn the hateful anger in me. Please, go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment