Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Know I Can Count On You


Before this, AN got punished for pushing ER on her dolly stroller, into the wall. He wasn't hurt and didn't even know what happened.

After a while, life was back to normal.

She had asked to visit the toilet 3 times in the hour that she was in the room, supposedly to sleep. Guess she didn't like waking up wet lately.

She got thirsty but dared not asked her daddy to get water for yet. She had been waiting for me to help but I had been stuck to the little boy and still is. -___-". Finally overcomed by thirst, she asked me to message daddy.

"If daddy says I cannot drink more water, then later you help me ok? I'm very thirsty, but I don't want to pee in my training pants."

I called daddy and daddy got out to get her a cup of water.

Her 'thank you' goes like this: "Mummy, thank you! I know I can count on you."

Wow...that sounded... wise. I asked her where that phrase came from.

She calmly replied: "Team Umizoomi".

Oh, I see.

Things they learn on TV. Heng those were positive phrases she learnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment