Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Children Hate Food


Someone told me boys eat better. Mine does not.

I thought AN eating better now marks the end of my feeding horror. Wrong again.

Now it's ER's turn to torment me.

He either spits or pukes milk , spits out his food after keeping them warm in his mouth (if he even takes in any). He actually eats like AN! What are the odds that one gets both kids with bad eating habits? No, he's worse. He doesn't even sit still for meals.

Mr Liow thinks ER eats better than AN. I only see him evolving into her. He hasn't reached that worst stage yet. And it's already bad enough.

Some mums review that pediasure is addictive and their kids ask for it constantly.

Mine? Mine only spits them out. AN only started liking the chocolate one after her eating habits improved. Like, at 4 years old...

Now, will ER? 3 more years?

No comments:

Post a Comment