Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Deepavali

AN was invited to Miss Sue's home this afternoon. She had been looking forward to this!

The kids looked like they had great fun.

But I couldn't make it to spend this day with them. Had to helped a friend out at the showflat at last minute notice.

I felt sooooooooooo guilty. This is my first time not involved in their outing. I'll get used to it in time to come.

But because of this overpowering guilt, I couldn't get upset at them. No matter what they did, nothing got on my nerves.

It IS a good idea to be away from the kids sometimes, to recharge. Guilt is good friend to patience and forbearance. Because I was recharged and guilty today, I managed to loved them even better.

And I closed my first deal. Co-broking pays little but it's still something. Can't say how blessed I had been to meet such a kind co-broke agent who were not only NOT hostile, he was also extremely patient. 

More to come. Jia you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment