Sunday, March 17, 2013

Good News

Miss Lim informed me this morning that she will be teaching JXC in Plaza Singapura at 12pm on Saturdays after this class graduates from JMC.

This is exciting for me!

This matter had been on hold for a while, pending replies from parents of the other students. From casual chats, I realised most of them prefer to remain at Thomson Plaza.

One mum would love to follow Miss Lim but her Saturdays are filled with enrichment classes for her 2 older kids.

Miss Lim mentioned she had students on wait list for new JMC class, so if there aren't enough students to form JXC, she'll take the JMC students.

I thought we will have to change teachers for sure, whether we stay in Thomson or change venue :(

After Miss Lim's update, I felt excited. :) we will be having lessons on Saturdays in town from July onwards.

Miss Lim is a really good teacher. AN is not gifted in music but she has interest. Miss Lim taps on her interest, pushes her but doesn't force her.

Another important thing is, it's easier to follow up with practice at home since we're familiar with her teaching style.

JXC no longer allow parents participation, so I can't tell AN "Teacher wants you to do this" if I don't even know how that teacher's expectation.

Thank God!

And we'll get back the time on Sundays for worshipping from July.

No comments:

Post a Comment