Friday, March 1, 2013

I rushed home

My brother has been picking AN up for school everyday this week and she should know. Everyday, at 8am. She asked and I told her.

But since I'm fully aware that I do not need her, I didn't bother if she was home when I needed to bring AN down. If ER was sleeping, I'll carry him with me. He doesn't want to follow her even if he's awake. So there, it didn't matter.

Tis morning, while AN was putting on shoes before we leave, she came home (from her daily coffee at the coffeeshop that she cannot miss).

She saw me carrying a limp ER and asked: "he woke up so early?"

Without looking at her: "no. He's still sleeping but I can't bring AN down and leave him at home."

She then replied: "I rushed home."

She merely met us at the door but has the cheeks to defend herself saying she rushed home. The coffeeshop is within walking distance. All within human control. No late coming buses or stalled MRT to blame this time.

Expecting me to thank you for "rushing back"?

She asked me to leave ER with her since she's back.

Obviously, ER in his barely awaken state will not appreciate watching me leave without him.

Don't need her hypocritical type of help.

She doesn't need to "rush back". Because frankly, none of us need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment