Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Self Centered

She dropped our house phone and spoilt it.

Since she shifted in, she's been hoarding the phone.

One day, she informed me that the phone wasn't working well, that it didn't last through a 10mins call.

I've never had problems using it. Not even after she informed me. Made me wonder if it was just because she didn't dock it properly to charge after use.

On Sunday, she apologised for dropping the phone. And it broke down after that.

Ok. Accidents happen. With kids, things, break all the time. Baileys and Maen broke things too. I'm immuned.

But she added: "But the phone was going to spoil anyway. I'll buy you a new one."

Did she mean I should be grateful?

People APOLOGISE for spoiling other's things. Not condemn the spoilt stuff and make it seem like it deserved to not be properly taken care of.

We're going to Taiwan tomorrow.

Before we left the house last evening, she reminded Mr Liow to get a new one. She said she'll get one if he doesn't.

She'll die because she has no house phone to use, I think.

Spoilt our phone and still has the cheeks to request for a new replacement.

She's so unique. Really one of her own kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment