Monday, March 4, 2013

Looking Forward

I'll be attending a property course with Kris on 6th March.  The course ends 20th March.

It's been so long since I attended classes. The last was my MU course some moons backs and that was lots of hands-on.

This time, I don't know what to expect.

Still, I look forward to it. For the next 2 weeks, I'll not be home.

Havent had a proper arrangement for the kids yet. Rely on his mum to take care of them? I prefer not. Be it one or both kids, they'll just be staring blankly at the tv, every waking hour. Anyway, it's at HER convenience. I'm not desperate for her help in any way.

For logistic ease, AN most likely will be at my parents' place during this period. I'm considering going over to my parents' place to earlier, to drop ER. And leave the house with Kris.

Problem is, mum may not be about to cook in peace because their home is not childproof. Mum always has to run in and out to check in them.

My dad is only good at raising the alarm from afar, over the slightest thing like ER running from one end of the house to the other. That only makes my mum's heart best faster as she cooks.

Daddy may have to take leave, but obviously not throughout my whole course.

We'll see how it goes.

I'll miss the kids for sure. But life goes on. I'm moving on. What other choices do I have, right? Not until I have an earning power.

No comments:

Post a Comment