Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fuming Mad

Mr Liow is feverish.  She offered to make green bean soup because she thinks he's heaty. He didn't want to drink and she sarcastically replied "我还是煮。我也要喝 免的又给你们传染"

When I was weak from fever, I was still struggling with ER in the middle of the night because he wasn't weaned yet.  Already since the first few nights, I was on my own.

Let's not mention night.

Even during the day, I would hide in the room. And ER would be with me. Because she declared "he doesn't want me anyway. "

She either went out as usual.  Or simply does her own stuff without even trying to get his attention.  The only time I get to rest is when my mum specially comes over to bring him to her place.

AN had been coughing for a long time till Friday. She has finally recovered.  But I'm now coughing.  Again,  who cleans up after her when she threw up or makes honey water when she coughs?

I don't expect her to help. My kids are my duty.

But that sickening,  hateful remark about us making her fall sick SIMPLY SUCKS at helping to make things better.  Does she have to make that sacarstic remark?

Again, all she thinks is about herself!

She gave no help when I was sick.  And here she is, upset that SHE may possibly fall sick because of us.

Have you all met anyone more self centered? I'm living with one. How fortunate.

It's my house but I had to hide in the room. Chickenpox is contagious but my son has to hide in the room with me (because he didn't like her, the stranger).

But that wasn't enough. She is still upset that I may make her sick??????????!!!!!!

She still wants to behave like a Queen? Just because her son can take her nonsense, she can get away with everything.

The only thing I get for her behavior is "she has low eq".

Oh.  So I have to tolerate.

I'm not going to anymore.

Never hated anyone more than this.  Ever.

All the goodness in me, GONE. 

DIED.

No comments:

Post a Comment