Monday, June 24, 2013

When little children pray

Psi was at 400s on our way back from Sentosa on Friday and I panicked coz it was firstly hazardous, and haze is not child-friendly.

I worry that ER will fall to bronchitis again.

I asked AN to pray. Because when she does, the Lord answers. (Partly also coz I'm..... not good at chatting with God these days)

It's amazing because everytime we encounter bad weather and she cannot swim, I'll get her to pray and weather turns in her favour.

Friday's haze remained bad. But there was improvement from Saturday when there was a period of non-haze  in the cloud of fumes hovering across Singapore. That was temporary improvement according to NEA. The thick cloud of haze will return after that transient clear.

But Sunday was clear as well.

Got this from NEA again today. Wind direction changed!

And both my little ones slept well last night without much choking.

PTL!

The Lord hears the little children when they ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment