Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hygiene

This is the Happy Call Diamond Pan my mum gave me.

But MIL cooks with it these days.  And I wonder if she EVER washes it!

I saw oil stains and tried wiping it with paper towel but it wasn't just oil. It was thick black oil that couldn't be cleaned by wiping.

I washed the pan with soap, left it to dry overnight and this morning when I cleaned it with baking soda again, the thick black oil is still there.

She NEVER EVER WASHED THE PAN?

I haven't posted that I found mouldy dried food stuff in the cabinet twice have I? I checked with her and she defiantly countered that she will be careful and not cook those if she sees that they have turned mouldy. The problem is, she hardly notices things in detail.

Not once but twice I found those mouldy food.  If she was that careful as she thinks she is, she wouldn't have continued to leave them in there.  Would you see mouldy food and continue to leave them inside?

Moreover, these yucky stuff weren't hidden. They were right before my eyes when I opened the cabinet to get pasta to prepare for ER. She opens that cabinet almost daily because she cooks and SHE NEVER NOTICES?

And still she defends herself by insisting she's careful.

Win.

I have to inspect every corner busy to maintain basic hygiene.

So fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment