Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mask for Shekinah Kids

We went out in search of air cleaners and masks, in vain.

And then we went to collect AN's camping bag because her long awaited field trip-camp combo had been postponed due to the sickening Haze. ER's uniform was ready for collection so we had that collected too.

AN missed school for 3 days and they gave out masks for the kids during this period. Miss Cecilia bought them on her last trip to Vietnam.

Miss Sue asked me to pick one each for AN and ER. None was exactly gender specific, so I switched the ears on the dogs so they look more easy on them.

Pink ears on a blue dog will make ER nag.  Brown ears on a coral pink dog may not look girly enough.

They liked my modification although my workmanship was not at all impressive.
I pricked my finger in the process. No one dared to complain.

Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment