Sunday, June 30, 2013

Book 4 - Last Concert

This was AN's last lesson with this bunch of friends.
Alec will be going with his family to Amsterdam, Kieran (on holiday in USA when photo was taken) will be joining another class. The rest (Aaron, Travis, Ashley and Nicodemus) will stay on in Thomson Plaza with another teacher.

AN will follow Miss Lim to Plaza Singapura starting from this week. She has to start making friends again.

She was Ok after the concert. I was the emotional one. I'm going to miss those kids....I remember them all from the first day we met. It's been 2 years together. How time flies!

For the first 2 months in the new JXC class, Miss Lim said she will need parents to sit in. After that, AN will be on her own.

Time flies....

Btw, AN got her results back. She did well (big stars for her performance of chosen pieces and sight reading and singing, medium star for her listening).

I'm satisfied. Being able to recognise chords and notes accurately is a gift. The rest are hardwork. I never excelled in this area myself so I don't want to pressure her. The only thing I can help her with is to keep training with her.
I hope her interest will not dwindle once school starts next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment