Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Gets It Worse

ER threw up 4 times by now. And what came up were sticky mucus that caused him to choke. He sounded less uncomfortable after each puke but the mucus built up in no time.

He's also having fever by now, as expected. He had been very very grouchy and restless the whole night, flipping and unable to sleep. I pray for this to be the peak of his flu/cold.

I'm very sleepy now. He's finally able to fall asleep without much flipping (I hope). Am going to refuel myself as well!

AN was so sweet! She didn't insist that I help her with her morning washup routine because Mr Liow told her ER wasn't well and he needed me. In fact, she didn't even come to the room to bid goodbye. I was hoping she would.

Both of them had left for work and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment