Sunday, October 16, 2011

Girlfriends



Girls need friends!

We were at baby Is' birthday party yesterday and both kids woke up too early for their own good (like they did this morning too...history is going to repeat). By lunch, AN wasn't really keen to eat and only wanted to play. I let her be (if she's hungry, she will eat. I believe in this now because she will ask for food if she's hungry, NOT IN THE PAST WHEN FEEDING HER WAS NIGHTMARE. SHE WAS NEVER HUNGRY THEN...). ER woke up after napping pin the car. He, on the contrary, had some fish and yolk. Not much but beats having nothing.

The birthday boy took a nap and woke up looking fresh and very delicious. Mummylim says he doesn't smile but his eyes sparkle ok? He just lets his eyes do the electrifying.

Wanted to take pictures but couldn't find my phone after digging into the diaper bag for minutes.

Got to try to remember to keep my phone near me all the time so I don't miss significant moments! I missed another one when Booboo and AN were talking, and boo had on a such a sweeeeeeet smile. What do you think they were talking about?

AN took a while to warm up, more when we went out for a stroll. By the end of the party, she and Booboo were holding hands!

Girls really must have girlfriends!

No comments:

Post a Comment