Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Update on the Sick(ening) Bug

ER's fever kept going up on Sunday night but he slept well, so I didn't wake Mr Liow up to bring ER to hospital. Didn't feed him his medicines too, because he was finally resting well. I couldn't sleep though. His temperature was on its way up when I took it every 2 hours.

Finally it was morning. He woke up as I was preparing AN for school. I gave him Bifen at 7am. Mr Liow stayed home in case his temperature was out of control. We made an appointment with The Kids Clinic and they would call us when our turn came. By noon when they called, ER's temperature was under control at below 37°c.

Mr Liow went back to work since ER appeared fine. Thank God for Mr Liow. Work load is heavy but he didn't hesitate to be on standby for ER.

ER's fever left and hasn't been back since. As I'm writing this, I notice only 30% left of the cough and runny nose before he recovers. Thank God! He was fidgety during sleep last night (monday) so I hardly got any sleep again.

As for me, I lost my voice yesterday but it's coming back today. My voice still breaks when I speak now but at least the kids can hear me. Like what AN says: "I don't like mummy to speak to so softly."

By evening a while ago, I had a terrible headache! Mr Liow rushed back while my dad stayed on to help me watch the stove (ER needs dinner whether mummy's well or not). Then bro helped send AN home from mum's place and mum came with him to deliver ingredients she bought for ER's lunch. Thank God for all the help!

I got some rest once Mr Liow reached home. The headache was bad and it's been a long time since I had such bad headache.

The one hour of shut-eye was good.

I'm still tired. Been a week and 2 days of little sleep. Pray ER will rest well tonight so that I can rest a little more. I cannot fall sick.

2 comments:

  1. I pray for blood of Jesus to cover your family... May you and fam prosper in health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Raymond! This is much needed! :)

    ReplyDelete