Friday, October 7, 2011

So cute...

ER is understanding more each day.

After I wash his hands each time, he'll give me a cheeky smile and splash water from his wet hands at me before I get to dry them.

Just a while ago, for the first time, he reached out for something behind my head and grabbed a tee shirt. With that same cheeky smile, he wiped my face with it, then crunched it clumsily with both hands as if he's drying his hands.

AN has 3 'cell phones', 2 of which are real ones that no longer work, and 1, a toy. ER has learnt to put them to his ears and he blabbers into the phone. That makes me shriek in adoration! Very cute.

He likes to feed me too. From a lego block to a toy man, to a toy spoon, a cup, a whatever-resembles-palm-sized- food thing, he'll smile widely as he forces them into my mouth.

He likes to snatch my glasses, just so that he can put them back on me.

He has learnt to erase the magnetic drawing board and irritatingly shifts the knob left and right, just to watch AN's drawing disappear while his sister grumbles.

I like how he spots me from a distance and crawls towards me at top speed, giggling excitedly.

He's imitating us a lot. For one, he has started to blow into my belly for that same 'fart' sound his sister had been forcing on me lately. Now, I'm their before-sleep entertainment: they take turns to blow and laugh. I love watching them laugh with and at each other.

Oh, he sways his body to all sorts of music, even to our singing!

When I frown at him or speak firmly to him, he understands the mood change and hurriedly approaches for a hug, clings on and refuses to let go.

Can't remember what I left out, but I'm so enjoying him now. I read how AN used to behave at this age and I also loved the interaction.

Conclusion is, I wish they never grow up...

So cute la!

No comments:

Post a Comment