Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nighty Night






Usually after the kids sleep, I'll leave their sides to spend time with Mr Liow. And usually, it'll be ER who wakes up crying for me in my absence while AN sleeps on. Either that or both sleeps peacefully till it's late enough to turn in and I'll go back into their room.

Tonight, AN keeps waking. She came out looking for me at the study and I thought she'd fall into a deep sleep after I laid down with her for a while. After she had fallen asleep, I went out to make coffee for Mr Liow but thought I heard their door open soon after I stepped back into the study. True enough, she walked by dreamily, turned and smiled at us through the glass wall of our study.

I brought her back and told her I needed to brush my teeth. When I came back, she wa still awake.

Not sleepy? It's very late now, but since my baby is still half awake, let's take a picture to end this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment