Friday, August 10, 2012

Nail Polish



Got the "Clouds of Candy" blue shimmery polish for AN because she had stopped the nail biting for a long time now. It's a good excuse to pamper her (something I have almost stopped doing since ER's birth. No good!)

She couldn't decide which to choose online, so I brought her to Kiddy Palace to choose. OMG...it's $7 more costly in the store than online!

Told her she can choose only one and she made me choose because she "loves every single colour it's so hard to pick only one."




This is a lovely shade of shimmery blue that looks silver under the yellow lighting at home and in pictures.

She's so happy with her painted nails she just can NOT stop looking at them.

Even as she was reading her storybooks before bedtime, she was so distracted. And she was honest about it:

"Mummy, you have to help me point to the words. I can't point to them today because my nails are so pretty I cannot stop looking at them."

Lol.

She has no school tomorrow, so my princess gets to keep the painted nails through weekend.

Happy like a bird.

*Note to self: I'll order online as recommended by M&M Mama in future. $7 difference in price is a lot leh!

No comments:

Post a Comment