Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Warning: Not for Guys


I'm sure almost all my friends checking in on me here are ladies...BUT if you are a guy, you probably won't want to.read on. Check out the other posts. :p

















And my 'auntie' is finally here.

Her last visit was in December 2009, before ER chased her away.

Let's see:

With AN, I didn't have to worry about her uninvited visits during my pregnancy, up till 18 months after AN's birth.

With ER, he's now 22 months old. I have had convenience for that long.

All good things come to an end.

I realised that my complexion is less dry these few days. My skin looks less wrinkly and I feel less haggard.

My auntie brings a little of my youth back to me along with her visit this time. Guess she wants to feel welcomed.

So, welcome back! I don't want the mood swings though.


No comments:

Post a Comment