Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Again


They quarrelled, and she got 'invited' out of the house by SIL...

Forbearance has a limit. The limit is reached yet again.

I heard that she threw food but Mr Liow didn't include that when I asked.

So, let's see what's going to happen next.

There's always our place at her beck and call whenever she doesn't get it her way there. Because she will always get it her way with me?

So, is it not a blessing in disguise that I'm "too nice a person" like my hubby tells me? Because otherwise, he will be in a worse position than he can be at times like these...

Ideally, I shouldn't not nice at all. Why should I, right?

................

We probably should have taken the kids with us to shop for aircon today.

Sigh....

SIGH!

This is it. The day is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment