Monday, November 19, 2012

Sweet Girl

Ok, I'm not hospitalized this time. Thank God! Was really feeling terrible last night after throwing up twice and passing liquid stools. I was really fearful and couldn't stop praying. I took diamenate which is a way, put me into a state of hallucination. I drifted in and out of dreams and almost couldn't tell when ER was disturbed out of his sleep (he rolled out of his comfort zone).

Saw the GP this morning to get more meds. I'm hit by stomach virus so much I run out of such meds fast.

MIL was around, so she helped me with ER and housework. Am thankful for her help!

AN is my sweet sweet girl.

After having been 'tortured' by cranky ER who had no nap this afternoon but refused to sleep even though he was obviously tired, I lost my cool and shouted at him "No, we are not going outside!" He wanted to get out of the room.

AN was concerned and asked why I shouted "ouch". She thought I hurt myself.

I told her I lost my patience and raised my voice at ER but she was so sympathetic. She assured me that she could hear me coz she was in daddy's room and it's just next door, which was why she could hear. Not because I was loud.

My dear girl...

And because she knew I was unwell, she actually patted my back as I turned to nurse ER who FINALLY stopped resisting sleep.

I love how she patted me: soooo gentle, assuring and loving.

My girl is growing up and I love what she's turning into. I pray she continues growing up to be sweet, understanding and affectionate.

I told her I love her so so much and she replied: "Mum, I love you more than so so much."

I love you Adrielle, more than I can tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment