Sunday, November 25, 2012

Terrible Two


This "terrible two" symptoms is worse than his sister's.

I almost forgot the intensity of it, till we're back at it again. Like labour pain, the tantrums, the screams and struggles leave an impression.

AN asked, right after I exploded at ER: "Shall we have another baby?"

What? Another addition to the rivalry, fights, disobedience, tantrums, mess and the list goes on?

She reasoned: "Not just that. You will have one more to sing to you. It makes you happy when we sing together for you right? One more baby will make you even more happy. Ethan and I will teach him to sing."

My sweet girl, thanks for subtly reminding me that mummyhood does not end at "Terrible Two".

With a sweet sister (not without her own set of struggles though), I'm sure ER will learn well..

No comments:

Post a Comment