Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sick

Mr Liow got his flu shot last week and ER started dripping mucus yesterday.

AN looked a little off weather today and she's sniffing a little.

Me? Was fine, till I suddenly started sneezing continuously after dinner and my nose hasn't stopped leaking since.

What's worse? ER had been tossing for 2 hours and is still not sleepy.

I'm extremely tired now, and extremely touchy!

Hate sickness.

ABHOR it!

I'm tired, sick and upset that I'm still not allowed to rest after a long day today.

And I've been hearing "I woke up at 5am this morning...so tired."

How about finally knocking out at 1am last night but waking up hourly to the baby with stuffed nose? And then waking up at 7am to attend the PTM, then rush to prepare the kids for the wedding lunch?

I know I sound unreasonable. It IS tiring for those who have gotten out of bed since 5am AND for me who's gotten hardly any sleep at all.

Just shows how cranky I really am now. I really cannot fall sick....please dont attack me........

And there's AN's music class tomorrow.

I can NOT fall sick........

Anyway, I'm giving ventolin together with Flixotide just twice a day since yesterday, just to prevent ER's bronchitis from acting up.

He can't suckle.....please do not choke and throw up tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment