Saturday, November 3, 2012

Escaped Alive


My hero rushed home to save me.

He splashed hot water where I last saw it but nothing happened. He was about to give up when, according to him, he saw slight movement from corner of his eye.

He almost lost it but it came out from the other side and ran into the living room.

My brave hubby doesn't fancy being near a lizard but pursued the lizard with either an invitation OUT of the house, or pardon me, a quick end.

Sounds sadistic of us but they grow to fast, and forms a big family too fast as well. It's horrifying for them to live with us, and vice versa.

This one has a thick hide. It escaped.

Mr Liow stuffed towels below the door, hoping it doesn't find its way back.

*phew*

Like he said, we didn't kill a living thing tonight and saw it run out. We can sleep in peace.

P.s: I enjoy watching Mr Liow catch creepy crawlies for me. He's a joker and when he's cornered (by me to produce proof that the reptile is gone), he starts joking.

"Imagine the lizard has safely escaped to the other side of the kitchen and is watching us stupidly hunting the wrong place for it. It'll laugh till it falls off."

No comments:

Post a Comment