Wednesday, December 19, 2012

argh...

"I have clothes I still want to wear tomorrow. and I'll pack my shampoo and shower foam tomorrow."

I said ok. We have things to bring over anyway. It doesn't necessarily have to be what she needs till then.

BUT

She has to carry on with a comment, slightly sarcastic: "Anyway you have your stuff still in the bathroom too."

And what's that supposed to mean? That I can't tell her to pack because I havent packed mine? That's the least important among the many things at home.

If it was SIL, there would have been a fight. She always thinks SIL wants to pick a fight.

Why won't she just listen to herself?

I don't need her to sneer at unpacked corners when we're already so busy.

Too bad for me, I just have to live with it. And I really hope not for too long.....

No comments:

Post a Comment