Sunday, December 16, 2012

心寒了

Went to the new place yesterday. While I unpacked some stuff, she was busy checking the place out.

Fine. That was her first visit, so she probably was excited. She told the kids as we were making our way there: "We are going to see OUR new home!"

The way she she said "我们的新家", it sounded as if she was telling me there isn't anything I can do about it. You know, like "just face it".

Once at the new place, my dear hubby excitedly showed her around. I had been excited too.....till he brought her to the study room and said "this is your room."

My heart sank. Whatever excitement in me shattered. I felt as if I just fell 5 levels down from the balcony, but realised I was still standing there, savouring every moment of anger and increasing hate.

He asked me why I appeared upset. He was concerned if she said something nasty about the house that disturbed me.

NO!

PAST EVENTS, EVENTS THAT INVOLVE HER WHICH COME BETWEEN US, MY UNHEARD VOICE! THAT DISTURBS ME!

WHEN WILL ANYONE START SHOWING SOME RESPECT FOR MY OPINION!?

He said her staying with us is not final, that we just havent had time to talk about it.

So what if we talked?

I clearly remember how selfish she had been to us as we prepared to leave for Tucson in 2008. Those things she wanted from us, she kept PRESSING us to bring to her. She didn't help a wee bit hut was so damn concerned we would forget her things. And hw instead of appreciating, she scolded us for bringing those things to her because some stuff were bulky and she mistakenly thought it wasnt what she asked for.

My encounters with her selfishness cannot be explained in 1 post but friends who have been with me read my updates. Trust me, I do not update every incident. Stupid me. I wanted to forgive and forget sometimes. But it's not worth. Keep silent and people conveniently step on you.

Was saying, so I told him I didn't want my parents to bring her stuff back.

The last night, he asked my parents a last time ifthey could help.

Whatever shit discussion we had, my opinion was just shit. Plain noise. They ended up bringing those stuff back.

"We havent discussed". What are we going to discuss that will change everything?

She didn't even tell him she has decided to stay. She told me. Because obviously, I can't say no, right?

Better still, he went to tell her our study room is HER room.

How do we salvage anything from now?

JUST SHUT UP, LIVE WITH IT. ACCEPT THE FACT THAT NO BLOODY OPINION YOU MAKE WILL MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE, OK? JUST SWALLOW IT!

No need to discuss anything. She made it so hard for us to even bring up such a sensitive issue. Had she waited long enough for us to invite her to stay? So to protect herself, if she said she wants to stay, we, the younger generation, will hv not choice but to take it. This is such a sensitive topic and she obviously is taking advantage.

Who cares a single shit about what I think or say?

Who cares?

WHO CARES??!!

My opinion doesn't count.

JUDY, YOUR OPINION DOESN'T COUNT!

GET IT???

SHUT UP AND MOVE ON.

STOP HOPING FOR A MIRACLE. MIRACLES DON'T HAPPEN TO YOU, JUDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment