Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Here to Stay

- She needs the new address so that she can change the address on her IC

- She bought many extra hangers

- She says we are not supposed to let everyone know what happened exactly. If anyone wonders, tell them she's going to stay with us from now on.

And when I thought better of her because she mentioned she wont tell me more about her fight with SIL (which I thought was the fairest comment from her since I met her), I realized I was just gullible.

She said her good friend's daughter is a little loony in the head. And she thinks she's in the same shoes, that it's her misfortune she has SIL as her daughter, forgetting how sweet SIL had always been with her, obviously except when they argue.

The friend's daughter was made out to sound like a loafer who wishes her dad dead through sms every other day. SIL gave MIL a private place to stay when MIL wants to rent her place out. And SIL showered her with (branded) gifts and praises every once in a while.

But she thinks she is in the same plight as her friend.

And she even commented "these ang mos are brainless, anyhow find a woman to marry", referring to SIL's hubby?

I'm starting to believe SIL who said MIL called her a prostitute for always getting home late from work.

Those unkind words MIL used on her. That's just tip of the ice berg.

So, yes. I'm wrong. She still doesn't think she played a part in this failed mother-daughter relationship. It's all her bad daughter's problem, non of hers.

Thankful that she's not my mum.

But then, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment