Sunday, December 23, 2012

Falling Milk Teeth

AN complained about soreness coming from her bottom front tooth at my mum's. Kris felt it and told me it's shaking. That was on 18 December (coincidentally our 8th wedding anniversary)

My baby's first experience with a falling milk tooth!

She tells me it hurts once in a while but when it doesn't, she can eat hard food (like prata) without complaining. When the pain comes, it hurts even when she's drinking soup.

Our parents would have pulled it out but I read the tooth should fall out in about 5 days.

I don't have the guts to pull, so I'll wait.

AN told me the story about the tooth fairy leaving money for little children's teeth and reminded me to leave her tooth under her pillow so she gets paid when it falls.

I found that cute, till I read that we parents are the paying fairies.

lol!

Whatever makes my baby happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment