Sunday, February 24, 2013

Help? What help?

Just in case u think your mum very helpful during this period, she's NOT.

Sunday
SHE's meeting your nieces this evening n leaving home by 5pm. So I can't stay long at the wake and have to reach hm by then.

Monday
She wants to go pay a visit tomorrow because she has no other activities and she's "your mother and 不去不好". Worried my family will gossip??!

My parents went to your little aunt's hubby's wake because they sincerely want to be there. They tell me they want to go there "坐坐", just be there.

Your mum just visits because she has no excuses. She's just going coz "she's my elder."

And she has to make it so clear? No one is going to gossip about her, if that's what makes her drop by. It's so near and she has the cheeks to suggest "see what time Andy is free, ask him to fetch us there." She really thinks she's the queen??! Must fetch her to pay respect to my grandfather??

Tuesday
It's the last day before cremation, but she has activities! She'll be out from afternoon till late! She won't even wait till I fetch AN hm from school.

Wednesday
She has no activities, so she says she will take care of ER while I bring AN to grandpa's cremation. I'm just so fortunate, huh??

See that? It's at her convenience! Don't say until she's so noble, gave so much help! If she has activities everyday, she'll not choose to help me, even though it's on compassionate grounds.

Seriously, she doesn't need to help. I don't want to give her any reason to think she's lightening any of my loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment