Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'll Try

I see his efforts trying to help the women in his family reconcile.

That's certainly not easy. It's hard to live with someone like her. Or should I say, 2 women with similarly strong & egoistic temperaments living together is recipe for trouble.

I see the fact that it will be easiest if I compromise. I hate the thought but I see no other way. He's trying. He wants them to reconcile as much as he doesn't want me to compromise.

It's beyond his control how long that will take but he's not someone who will ask his mum to leave. I won't too, that's why I hate to be stuck this way...

Being stuck in the middle, regardless of how noble one's intentions are, both parties he is helping probably wonder if he have a motive for doing or saying anything.

It's ironic how my husband is stuck between the other 2 women in his life instead of the usual fights between wife and mum.

I'm struggling with living with someone whose character happens to be of such kind I despise.

But I see how he's cornered. I'm prepared to try and give him room to back into, more willingly this time.

I still hate that the easiest way out lies with me. But I'll try. If only that will guarantee that my children tolerate my dominance when I grow old.

I'm entertaining the thought of going into property. Just anything that requires me to be away from home. I feel the ache, seeing that will take me away from my kids.

I'm not considering leaving them with her in my absence though. That will be over my dead body. I'm not going to walk the path my SIL took, of giving her mum full ownership of her girls and then allowing her to gradually gain ownership of her household matters as well.

I will not rely on her for anything.

She can stay, I'll stay out, kids stay in Childcare.

Sounds ideal.

AN will be in primary school next year. What next? Who's going to help her in her schoolwork? MIL? Over my dead body. Again,I don't NEED her.

For a start, I'm just going to try and stop emphasizing that my forbearance is reaching its limit. Then I'll attend the course, probably with Krislyn.

Then I'll detach myself emotionally from my children and family.

Then we'll see how after that.

I hope to make it easier for my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment