Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rubbish

I asked if he wants to go buy milk after dinner. He said ok.

I then said that we should buy from Cold Storage because it's on promotion. I checked out NTUC after Cold Storage, before fetching AN from school this afternoon and couldn't go back to Cold Storage to buy it.

He said ok.

As he drove, I noticed him turning in the direction of NTUC. I then reminded him of the discount at Cold Storage and he responded "wah kao, now then say."

What rubbish? How on earth am I to know he hadn't been listening when I told him earlier and he even responded "ok".

He hardly responds when we speak to him. Even AN repeats till she goes "daddy, are you listening?"

I repeat and asks the same thing when I get no response, to which he'll get frustrated and reply "I know. I heard you. I did reply you!"

Did he? I was watching and waiting for an answer. I must be blind and deaf.

This time, my fault again. For not informing earlier.

Damn it.

I'll go get things by myself in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment