Monday, April 9, 2012

The Cough and Sniff-sniff Report


AN

Recovering. Not totally well but almost, except for little coughs here and there. And she loves medicine now, so being ill is no biggie because she can rely on the medicine to give some relief.

ER

I'm SUPER DUPER THANKFUL this time, it isn't bronchitis! And even though his sleep had been very disturbed by the cough and his blocked airways, he caught some sleep. And he doesn't throw up with each cough. Very different from whenever he suffers from Bronchitis! Dr said it's a cold virus he caught. This time, it didn't evolve into the 'B' monster overnight! And because my little flipper enjoys sleeping on the body pillow (which is there beside the baby cot as a bumper to prevent him from knocking his head when he sleeps), he flips himself and settles his whole upper body onto it unknowingly. This elevates him and he sleeps better. Yeah! That means I no longer have to sit up whole night carrying him at an angle so that he sleeps better. I can get some rest too. And he's less resistant towards having medicines now! Hurray! He turns his head and moves away still, but all he has to do is taste what's on the spoon and he'll open his mouth for it. So cool! AN hated medicines till she was 4 and I know why. Medicine in Singapore for kids tastes like liquid candies. I find it a blessing when they enjoy medicines. For once, no fights, no pukes, no mess...so stress-less..

Mr Liow and I

I'm having the cough, he's having the runny nose. This time is frankly better than the episode. For us, it has just started, so I can't really tell. For the kids, especially the younger one, thank God!

Mr Liow is going for the Singapore Guinness Book of Record for the Most Number of Volleyball Matches in 24 hours to be set by SHSS. I wish I can be there to support him but it's a Thursday and AN has school the next day..

I really am tempted to tag along and let the kids get a feel of it. And to reminisce a little.. Hehe. But then, if we do go, we'll probably be distraction.

Just pray he gets well in time though.

Location : 403 Fernvale Ln,

No comments:

Post a Comment