Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekend Burnt :(


I'm having fever now. And it's saturday.

Wierd thing is, I feel unwell but fever isn't too high. And I feel nauseous. Not a sign of morning sickness, I hope? Lol!

It was ER who told me I was having a fever yesterday. He was riding on me and when his legs touched my exposed waist, he stopped and bent over to me, saying: "hot hot" while touching his face.

His body temperature felt low and I thought HE was feverish again (it happens that after his temperature drops whenever he's unwell, it shoots up soon after).

I took his temperature and thank God he's fine..I pretended to be sick and took my temperature, only to realise I was 38°c.

He had been trying to tell me that I felt "hot" when he touched me.

That was cute.

When I told him I'm sick, he went "aww..." and patted me lightly.

So sweet. AN was the same at this age.

How I wish they do not grow up....

Location : 403 Fernvale Ln,

No comments:

Post a Comment