Tuesday, April 17, 2012

High Fever


AN was ok when she went to school in the morning yesterday. She looked fine when I fetched her from school. Then after her nap, she looked tired still. She was lethargic the whole evening and by 8 pm, the moment we reached home, she said she was tired.

It wasn't her usual behaviour, so I thought I should just check her temperature and true enough, she was running a high fever of 39.4°c.

The kids have recovered (finally!). AN had been well for a week and ER for almost a week too. She didn't appear unwell or complain of pain anywhere.

So, fever, where have you come from and what's your reason for visiting this time?

She's staying home today. In her half awake state, she touched my arm and reminded me to inform her teacher that she's having a high fever. I think she's secretly happy.

Just hope this fever successfully burns away whatever that's attempting to harm her.

And today is a good day to finally start working on her project! She wants to do one on Desert for her Layers and Landforms of Earth. I'll probably get up earlier to search the web for info, picture s and craft ideas.

Her first project at K1.

Location : 403 Fernvale Ln,

No comments:

Post a Comment