Friday, April 27, 2012

Difference

AN wakes up crying since she was a baby. She still doesn't wake up happy. If not for ER sleeping beside her, she will still be sobbing on her bed when she wakes up. At least half the time. It's different at mum's place though. She's independent there, according to mum. She wakes up, brings out her writing tools and starts practising her chinese characters. ER does cry for me when he wakes up but he's also starting to exit the room to look for me when he wakes up. For the past week, I had been hearing his tiny footsteps as I did my work, turn and see the funny grin on his face. And just a while ago, he came out with eyes almost still shut, dreamily requesting: "Mama, sip (sleep)" and the moment I picked him up, he dropped back into sleep. I laid him on his bed and he's not even stirring. He's getting increasingly difficult outside home too. I excused his crankiness as a sign of sleepiness but Mr Liow pointed out that that was really an excuse. He warned ER that daddy will have to start punishing bad behaviour soon. I'm still waiting for age 2. Because once I start discipling, I'm afraid I can't control myself. Like how it is with AN. So I'm trying to relax on discipling. I really am. If I can, I want to be happy and unfazed by the worries that accompany having kids. It seems that is beyond me. I can never stop my abundance of emotions and trains of thought from activating at every piece of info I receive or behaviour I notice, or minute details to stuff I have to start or complete each day. hmmmmm...what was I trying to express? Time to continue from where I left off when ER came out just bow. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment