Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting Out of Trouble


ER was halfway through his milk when he got out of his seat and walked off. I fiercely requested he make his way back and that shocked him (I am less fierce with him than I am with AN. Not yet.)

He turned back to me and was almost in tears. He went on to grab an elmo toy before saying: "mama, ahmo" and hurried back with it.

Lol!

I laughed and said ok because he went off only to fetch elmo and returned. He then smiled that cheeky smile.

Soon, he started walking off again. I called his name and this time, he smiled and pointed to a piece of paper, grabbed it and passed it to me before sitting down.

And then he got out to get something else.

Before I know it, he was walking around, something that I'm training him to stop doing when he's eating. He walks around during meals and it's not right.

And this boy seemed to have gathered from the first situation that he's more likely to get off the hook if he has a reason for leaving the seat. So he got to walk around for a bit before I realised it!

Location : 403 Fernvale Ln,

No comments:

Post a Comment