Thursday, October 11, 2012

4 More Days: His First Poop (Disguising Picture Ahead!) + First Puke of The Month


AN was pooping and since I had to get their sleeping attire ready, I put ER on the potty to wait. I had been randomly putting him there but there hadn't been any success yet.

When I went back, ER was half squatting with an uneasy look on his face. And because he was half squatting, I saw something hanging from his bottom into the potty!

It was SHIT!

His first success, inspired by AN!


---------------------------------------------------------------

Next, his bronchitis relapsed.

He had been dripping mucus for 3 days and is starting to cough since evening.

For now, I'm giving the usual Flixotide plus (additional dose of) ventolin with it for his airway. The last time I puffed him at 8pm, I gave 3 pumps of ventolin.

Dr Lee mentioned before, that for rescue, I can give a maximum of 4 puffs, 4 hourly.

For today, I've given only 3 puffs twice.

He choked on mucus a while ago and couldn't breath. Whenever that happens, I'm thankful the Lord gave human the gag-instinct, so we do not normally suffocate and die when fighting mucus.

As expected, ER threw up, in the sink. Thank God we got there on time!

Both kids are sleeping now. I'm crossing my fingers that tonight won't be one of those horrifying ones. Because AN is also coughing a little too.

No comments:

Post a Comment