Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fun with Kids


Snippets of my days that I posted on my FB:


AN: "Mummy, When I grow up and have my own house, you come and stay with me ok?" Me: "Awww...so sweet of you. How about daddy?" AN: "Don't worry mummy! I will give you a box that's big enough for you AND daddy."

A box.

---------------------------------------------

Bedroom door opened with a creak. The toddler is awake!

Mummy's waiting for him to walk to her and as he was doing so, he called out: "Jie jie!"

-____-"

He asked for his sister the first thing in the morning, not mummy.

---------------------------------------------

Day 7 Without Daddy:

AN saw my flabby belly.

"Mummy, TOO fat." "huh! Really!?" "Yes. You have 2 layers. You are TWO fat." Pointing to her zero-fat waistline, she boasted: "I am NO fat."

---------------------------------------------

AN noticed that out of the family of 3 human-shaped magnets on the fridge, 1 was missing. She was horrorified.

"Where's daddy??!" "Daddy's in USA." AN continued searching around the fridge. "No.....NOT THAT KIND OF DADDY."

No comments:

Post a Comment