Friday, October 5, 2012

So Stupid


Mr Liow gave me 2 $50 notes to get groceries.

I walked into Cold Storage with the notes and my phone. I think I put the money into my pocket but I was not paying attention so I wasn't totally sure. Did it drop out as I took my hand out? Or did I not even slip them in?

The next thing I knew when I think I was done, the money gone. Wasn't in the basket, not in pockets. I asked around, almost sure no one will tell me they found the money even if they did.

So so stupid. I can't even handle 2 pieces of paper. So useless...

$100...that can pay a third of AN's music fees.

Mr Liow helped me search and went to park the car while I unload the groceries into ther fridge.

I wondered how he was going to react when he got home. Would he continue questioning me on where I thought I dropped the money? Would he be pissed?

Another part of me told me he'll come back telling me he found the money.

He had a rough day yesterday and will be flying off tomorrow. Not a very clever way of making him happy.

Then he came home telling me he found the money on the car the moment he stepped in. I burst into tears when he said that.

I knew he didn't find the money. He said that just to make me feel better.

But it's a fact that I'm stupid.

Thanks for bearing with me even though that's what I am dear.

1 comment: