Tuesday, October 9, 2012

6 More Days: Snippets of the Kids' Interaction


Incident 1

ER spoke firmly to AN: "Adrielle, Sleep", and pointed to her pillow.

AN laughed at his funny expression and ER started counting: "1....2....3! I bite you!"

And then both started laughing at each other.

Lol!

Incident 2

ER and AN were watching something on the ipad while I was washing some dishes. ER was on his highchair and refused to get off.

Then I heard something scary:

"Ethan, you want to get off? Come, Jie Jie help you."

No! Jie Jie is too short to carry him out!

I hurriedly washed my hands hoping ER doesn't crush his petite sister. I heard AN giving instructions. I have to be quick!

When I came out, ER was on our regular chair. He was out of the high chair, and AN wasn't carrying him.

AN smiled at me when I asked her what they both did to get him out.

She said: "I told him to get out of the highchair, climb onto the dining table, then step off the table onto the dining chair. And then he can get off safely."

Very impressive teamwork.

Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment