Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dolling Up Our Princess

We had some disagreements on Monday when shopping for her dress. I told her that she has to like what she chose and I wanted her to tell me exactly which dress she liked best. Then, both Mr Liow and I thought she looked better in this:
We left without buying anything that day because we couldn't agree with her. I felt bad that she didn't get to choose what she liked and promised her I would do something about it.

Along the way, Mr liow managed to convince her and she agreed to buy the purple one that we (adults) liked. I didn't want to break my promise and asked her repeatedly, which dress she preferred and I wanted the truth because daddy and mummy wants her to be happy.

She went: "I want the purple one but I like the pink (lavender, not pink) one a lot."
We did win the battle with some bribing but when I spoke to daddy about respecting her choice, he agreed that she gets to choose :)

She was so grateful and excited that we agreed to get her the one she liked and we went back to get it the next evening.

She refused to be flowergirl though. She said she's scared, so we didn't persist.

She's all excited about tomorrow, as if it's going to be her big day!

As long as she's happy, we are too ;)

Little princess got her finger nails done for her ah gu's wedding celebration tomorrow. We have a very excited one here!

Her painted toenails are protected, by socks while she sleeps. Hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment