Saturday, October 6, 2012

Countdown: 9 Days

I'm enjoying the kids more than I expected. There are common struggles here and there but it's easier to manage my emotions when I have the freedom to do so. Plus the kids generally behave better when I have them to myself. In this clip, ER was eating AFTER he already had dinner. He didn't have much to eat and side he was so interested in AN and my dinner, I let him feed himself. And he ate a little more! It's been busy today, more to clear up, more mess, more work, but surprisingly more joy! I love being busy. I love it when AN asked for more of the noodles I made (in chicken and anchovies stock that I made this morning). I love it when she finally managed to get a music piece right after struggling with it for the whole week. I love it when ER watched AN build with Lego and didn't snatch (although he does snatch most times). I love how AN entertains him. I love how they.fight and then make up. Strangely, I only get to enjoy them including their tantrums when I get zero help. Enough about that, here's one of the kids eating. Dear, I'm sure this will make your day at least a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment